Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving! Yeah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX5AJVpVnBQThank God, a break. I am excited to go and see my family! I am going down to Rochester with my grandparents, my dad, and my two sisters to spend thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family. We do not have any traditions we do besides getting together. We just make a lot of amazing food then chow down! It is always a good time. Thanksgiving is a great holiday that means a lot to many people. It is a time to take a step back and realize how much you have and to be thankful for it. Black friday is the day after Thanksgiving  I feel that it is very ironic that people spend one day sharing what they are thankful for, then the next day they trample each other in the hallway of Target just to get a movie that's on sale. Word of advice, be careful if you go shopping that day! Anyway, I am very excited to be with my family over Thanksgiving break. Have a great break everyone! Eat lots of food!

No comments:

Post a Comment