Wednesday, September 5, 2012

About me!

This, is my first blog EVER.

Many of my friends have blogs and stay connected with everyone that way and with the use of facebook. I do not use my facebook very often and I did not know what a blog was until today. Hopefully I will get better at this soon!

It is the second day of school and last night I already had lots of homework on top of a volleyball game. We won, so I was not feeling to bad about doing homework. Still, I need to ease into the mode of school. My body clock is so off and waking up at 6 am is not an ideal thing to be doing right now! Oh well, I can adapt fast. I am a junior now or should I say, upperclassman. I am excited to work hard and soon be a senior!

I hope this blog was somewhat interesting. I will be writing soon!

Nicki Zahhos




No comments:

Post a Comment