Sunday, September 16, 2012

The writing Process

 
 
 
Usually it takes a lot of brainstorming for me to begin writing. I typically create a bubble map , write about one of those ideas, then revise what seems to be a million times. Writing is a long process for me but I enjoy it. It helps me discover interesting facts about things I have never heard of and helps me recall things about my life. I look at writing as a way to destress myself. Getting my feelings out on paper takes a load off. The process of writing is much like a story. It has a beginning, middle, and an end. It begins with jotting down possible things to write about then writing them on paper and formating it the way you want it. The middle is when you add new thoughts to create a draft in order to have someone proffread it. It ends with creating a final draft and using spellcheck to see if you payed attention in english class. The writing process may be hard at times but it is a fun way to express yourself and learn more about the world around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment