Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pet Peeves

Why can't people just listen? Especially when you are trying to talk to them. When I try to talk to my sisters they are always on their phones. I ask them a simple question and it takes them a year to respond. "Hello? Hello? Dena are you alive?" This is what I try to say calmly as she sits engulfed in the world of technology. Not listening is very selfish. It shows that you do not care about the person that is talking to you because you think you are more important. Well, this is what very annoys me. Out of everthing that someone could possibly do wrong, I dislike very much when people do not listen to me. Here is a time that really made me mad. I was trying to talk to Maria, my other sister, about something very important. I spent about five minutes explaining the situation than asked her what she thought and she did not answer me for two minutes. It fely like a decade! I got very upset with her. This has happened multiple times and I habe lost my cool every time. That was my mini rant. People, JUST LISTEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment