Saturday, December 1, 2012

My glorious Friday and Saturday(Sunday was not bad either)

My title does not lie. My weekend was quite glorious. Friday was filled with lots of events. First was of course, was school. I wouldnt say that was amazing but it was better than usuall. After school I went to a friends house and did homework. Ok, so far you probably are thinking that there is no way my weekend was glorious. It gets better. So I did my math homework. The best part was that I sang with my friends the entire time. We sang Mozart(yes, I amchoir nerd), Wicked, christmas carols, Taylor Swift, and The Sound of Music. This made math a million times better. Everyone had a great time and was singing along. Dont worry, we actually got homewrok done! We were all starving by the time we finished singing so we all went to Smashburger, a.k.a the best burger place EVER. Everthing about it is great except the fact that your hands smell like grease for about two days. It is definatly worth it. My friends and I laughed so hard at our table that the entire resturaunt was staring at us the entire time. I have not laughed that hard in a while. We all managed to stop laughing and make it out the door into our cars. We drove back to our freinds house and guess what we did? We played more music! This time it was the violin not our voices. I am proud to say that I know how to play the violin. I did not say how well, but I do know how. My Friday ended with a couple youtube videos when I got back to my house. Then came Saturday. Not as eventfull as Friday but pretty fun! I woke up and went to The Original Pancake House to celebrate one of my close friends birthday. I had three AMAZING pumpkin pancakes. I was in heaven. We all wished our friend a happy birthday then went to the same friends house to hang out. We sang again(shocker) and created a caroling group. There are around nine people in the group and we have planned to go too two senior citizens homes and one hospital to carol. The songs were figured out and we all practiced. We all sounded amazing. If anyone wants some good caroling for Christmas let me know! Later that night I went with my Mom adn her boyfriend to a raffle where I ate really great food. If there is food involved I am always there. It was very exciting except I did not win anything. Oh well, better luck next time. I saw some very interesting people there. There were manythat should not have had another drink. It was dinner and a show! Now the boring part of Saturday started. I had to get some lovely chemistry notes to do my homework. I got it done after an hour of pulling my hair out. The rest of the night was filled with homework. Sorry for the boring ending. I have not gotten to Sunday yet but I am sure it will be just as glorious as Friday and Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment